If Zipper is not appearing this can be one of two factors.
- You are just starting the event for the first time and can’t find Zipper (see tips below).
- You are returning to the event, having already met Zipper, so you won’t see him again until Bunny Day.
Tips: Finding Zipper T. Bunny for the First Time
- If this is your first time turning on the game during the Bunny Day Event, Zipper will be there.
- If you can’t find Zipper at all, save your game, completely close the application, then reopen it.
- If you’re not even seeing eggs spawn on trees, make sure your game is updated to the latest version.
- If everything’s up to date, Zipper is probably just hiding behind something the moment you passed him! You can also close and reopen the app to see if your camera reveals Zipper’s location on the Animal Crossing: New Horizons title screen.
Where Zipper Went
Zipper only appears once until actual Bunny Day on April 12th. So if you started playing on April 1st you won’t see him again on the 2nd, etc. But if jump in on, say, the 4th for the first time you will be greeted by this curious Bunny.
So if you’re looking to cash in on the surprise reward for making All Bunny Day DIY Recipes, you’re gonna have to wait until April 12th.
Link Source: Click Here