Hey Beta ring users! Today’s Xbox Insider Release Notes highlight the latest fixes, known issues, and features coming to your console. Starting at 6:00 p.m. PT today, users will receive the latest 2002 Xbox One system update (build: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_200218363.9133.200211-1645). Keep reading for more details.
System Update Details:
- OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_200218363.9133.200211-1645
- Available: 6 p.m. PT – February 12, 2020
- Mandatory: 3 a.m. PT – February 13, 2020
Fixes for Beta
We’ve heard your feedback, and we’re happy to announce the following fixes have been implemented for this 2002 build:
My Games & Apps
- Fixed an issue where users would not see any installed titles in their “Games” section of collection.
- Note: If you are not seeing titles appear in your collection, submit feedback and list titles that should be appearing. Also, if you see no titles appearing in collection be sure to call that out as well.
Rock Band 4
- Fixed an issue where game would take extended time to load with large DLC library.
- Note: If you see this behavior, please report it from the console.
Known Issues for Beta
We understand some issues have been listed in previous Xbox Insider Release Notes. These issues aren’t being ignored, but it will take Xbox engineers more time to find a solution. We appreciate your patience at this time!
- Users who have Dolby Atmos enabled and console display settings set to 120hz with 36 bits per pixel (12-bit) are experiencing loss of Dolby Atmos audio in some situations.
- Workaround: Disable 120hz or set Video Fidelity to 30 bits per pixel (10-bit) or lower.
My Games & Apps
- Some titles in collection may appear with a “trial” tag incorrectly in collection.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
Are you not seeing your issue listed above? Make sure to use Report a problem to keep us informed of your issue. We may not be able to respond to everyone, but the data we’ll gather is crucial to finding a resolution.
Learn more about feedback and how each ring is differentiated in the following links:
For more information regarding the Xbox Insider Program follow us on Twitter and join the community subreddit for support and updates. Keep an eye on future Xbox Insider Release Notes for more information regarding your Xbox One Update Preview ring!
Link Source: Click Here