We are going to need all your support to get this project off the ground and would really appreciate it if you could help us spread the word by sharing our Kickstarter campaign with your friends or directly support the project once the campaing goes live.
Kickstarter Campaign now LIVE!(read more)
Road to beta version – Devlog #3 (read more)
The new There Was A Dream will be released on Steam!
In the meantime, enter this magical world.
There Was A Dream is an exploration and survival game set in the dream world. You’ll dress up as Claire, a 26yo girls that after a quarrel with her family moves to a new city.
- Explore a dreamy italian countryside, survive fighting into a dark nightmare, becoming a Dream’s Hero saving people and restoring the balance of the dream dimensions.
- Collect resources, materials and artifacts to survive, craft, resell, build your house, complete quests and more.
- Discover randomic job opportunity or resell the artifact found during your journey and build your own business.
- Carry out different types of activities including farming, fishing, sailing, hunting, riding, driving.
- Personalize your aspect buying new pajamas and capes, change hair style and color.
- Buy, personalize and train your horse, to raise his resistance for ride around the world-map.
- Take part in thrilling horse races at the last overtaking. Collect energy balls, use the boost and win against your opponents.
- Personalize your house with dozens of furnish.
- Rescue and help people fighting monsters in the Nightmare dimension to repopulate the Dream dimension and unlock shops, jobs, activities and more.
- Adopt your favorite style of play during battles. Approach in stealth mode, build and use traps or throw stones to depose enemies. Or go for brute force, with clubs and the firepower of weapons.
Keep your inventory and water full, craft, fish, hunt, help the people around the countryside. Build and furnish your house, change outfit or hair style, buy accessories. Buy and train your horse to ride around the world map.
When the nightmare comes, prepare to fight a strange race of monster, born from human bad emotions. Save people from monster to repopulate the word of dream, using traps, distractions and stealth tactics. Your game. Your choice.
System Requirements (Minimum)
- Cpu: Intel Core-i3 or AMD equivalent
- Ram: 6 GB
- Os: Win 7+
- Graphic Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750TI+ or ATI Radeon R7 260X+
- Free disk space: 2 GB
System Requirements (Recommended)
- Cpu: Intel Core-i7 or AMD equivalent
- Ram: 8 GB
- Os: Win 10
- Graphic Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960+, ATI Radeon R9 280+
- Free disk space: 4 GB
Unzip ThereWasADream.zip into your favourite folder.
Launch the game or create a desktop shortcut from There Was a Dream.exe
Tip. Even deleting the entire folder and re-download the game you don’t lose the saved game or preferences.
Link Source: Click Here