The Manor’s Memories
The Manor’s Memories is a puzzle-horror game developed in Unity, in which the player takes the role of a family man who finds himself in a state of limbo in his manor.
Here, the protagonist will have to repeat bad memories from his life which are showcased as puzzles. However, the man is not alone in this limbo. A shadow resembling his wife is haunting the manor, and he will have to use a lantern to temporarily keep her away. The protagonist will be able to escape the limbo and reach the afterlife once he has solved all the puzzles and understood his life’s mistakes.
The game was developed in three months by six students for a university project. The team roles were:
– Game Programmer, Game Designer, Producer: Alessandro Arsenio
– 2D Artist, Sound Designer: Jack Teviotdale
– Narrative Designer, Game Designer: Calum Findleton
– 3D Character Artist: Drew McKeekin
– 3D Environment Artist: Liam Rutherford
– 3D Environment Artist: Harry Lamprey
Link Source: Click Here