⭐ NOTICE: We apologize to macOS users who may be currently unable to run our game. Our upcoming Sumi 1.1 update will have a fixed macOS version (release date April 11). Thank you for your patience! ^ ㅡ^ ⭐
The world of magic is crumbling, which is causing mayhem among the fairies who guard the enchanted forest. You are an apprentice mage who is guided by the different fairy clans to learn and master the wizardry elements. By gathering their elemental orbs, perhaps peace can be restored once again.
🕹️ GAME MECHANICS
W (jump), A (move left), D (move right)
Left mouse click – draw platforms (once you’ve unlocked it)
Right mouse click – switch between elements
Spacebar – Interact with items (orb holders)
Find the 3 elemental fairies to unlock each elemental platform
Use the debris from the platform to interact with creatures in the world
Collect the fairies’ souls (orbs) to restore peace in the forest!
✨ JAM THEME
Connection – Our game incorporates the optional game jam theme of “Connection” via the ending (play through to find out!) ^ ㅡ^
- Lunadyn | Programming & Game Design
- Snoqie | Sprite Art & UI Design
- Vyre | 3D Environment Art
- Wanderer | Programming (Platform Mechanic)
- Bosu | Audio & Sound
- Katiana | Sumi Voice Acting
100% of assets in this game (art, music, writing, code, graphics, etc.) were made during the duration of the College Game Jam (o3.29 ~ o4.o4).
- Squishing slimes opens barriers!
- Slimes with timers over them stay squished for a few seconds, while the others need to be kept squished using your rubble from broken platforms.
- Slimes with timers can’t be squished by your rubble.
- If you’re not sure where to go after getting the Fire element, try exploring upwards in the cave!
- Fire platforms light up spooky ghosts, which makes them usable as platforms!
Link Source: Click Here