Following the death of her mother, Risu Ishikawa goes to live with her estranged father, but her new home holds a dark presence.
In this short-form, atmospheric, survival horror game, players guide Risu with traditional platformer controls to escape an ever-changing liminal space. While hiding from grotesque monsters you must find items and solve puzzles to find your way out of the nightmare that has befallen you.
- A dark, character-focused narrative
- Old-school survival horror puzzles
- Original soundtrack by KFC Murder Chicks
- High-detail, Japanese-architecture soaked in CRT fuzz
- A mysterious and ever-shifting landscape to unravel
Originally developed for the HPS1 Architectural Horror Game Jam, it has since been expanded into a larger project.
Link Source: Click Here