- Old-school Beat ’em up brawler as the core mechanic. You can learn a new move by smacking each enemy type accordingly.
- Silly and funny Traps: Baked fish missile, Toothpaste turret, Watermelon bazooka… and much more! Over 15 types of gadgets are ready to be unlocked by you! (* The demo version has 5 types of them)
- Break neighbors’ houses to collect resources. Use them to set traps or build a new room.
- You can have Susumu make power-up items for you. But be careful! When he’s goofing off, give him some loving punishment.
- Young jobless guy who is avoiding social interactions and shutting himself inside his room all day.
- In Japan, people like him are called Hikikomori(shut-in), which has become a big social problem.
- Enemies are trying to reach out to Susumu because they are worried about him, or want to mock him, or just to see a hikikomori in the wild…
- When enemies reach Susumu, the game is over. I cannot explain what exactly will happen there, but I can relate to Susumu so badly, because I’m also a Hikikomori who is making this game solo just trying to reflect my own situation with this game…
Hi, everyone! (´▽｀)
I’m Nito Souji, a solo indie from Japan.
This is my first game having real players other than me. Your honest feedbacks are really important to make this game better and complete.
Please feel free to get in touch with me. Your opinions, suggestions, bug reports, all welcomed! …Find a dumb mistake in my English? Love to hear that!
Also I really suck at marketing, have no budget to work with a PR company. So word of mouth is the only marketing channel for me.
I’m so grateful if you would share this game with your friends and enjoy it together.
Press Kit: https://pullstay.weebly.com/
Link Source: Click Here