Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX is set to release exclusively for Nintendo Switch on March 6, 2020. A remake of a pair of handheld roguelikes from 2006, this new version will offer the same dungeon-exploring gameplay, but with stylish new graphics that look almost hand-drawn. It also sports a handful of new features, including the ability to add Pokemon you find in world to your team. And, if you’re an Amazon Prime member, you can save $5 by preordering now. It’s not much, but it’s better than nothing!
Preorder Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX[poilib element=”commerceCta” json=”%7B%22image%22%3A%7B%22url%22%3A%22https%3A%2F%2Fassets1.ignimgs.com%2F2020%2F01%2F10%2Fpokemon-mystery-dungeon-rescue-team-dx1578680225045.jpg%22%2C%22styleUrl%22%3A%22https%3A%2F%2Fassets1.ignimgs.com%2F2020%2F01%2F10%2Fpokemon-mystery-dungeon-rescue-team-dx1578680225045_%7Bsize%7D.jpg%22%2C%22id%22%3A%225e18bfa5e4b065e1d37b5597%22%7D%2C%22url%22%3A%22http%3A%2F%2Fr.zdbb.net%2Fu%2Fbl4m%22%2C%22title%22%3A%22Pokemon%20Mystery%20Dungeon:%20Rescue%20Team%20DX%22%2C%22store%22%3A%22Amazon%22%2C%22additionalInfo%22%3A%22%22%2C%22ourPick%22%3Afalse%7D”]
- Get it at Amazon – $59.99 (or $54.99 with Prime)
- Get it at Best Buy – $59.99
- Get it at GameStop – $59.99
- Get it on the Nintendo eShop – $59.99
On top of that, you’ll find options aimed at making things easier for young kids and newcomers. For instance, you can automate moving through levels, if that’s the kind of thing you’d like to do. Roguelikes are known for being challenging, after all. You can download the demo to try it for yourself.
Although the game doesn’t launch until March 6, you can already lock down a copy of it for yourself (see the list of links above). As is typical for most first-party Switch games, no special or collector’s editions will be available. All you get is the core game. But that’s why you’re here in the first place, right?
No Preorder Bonuses Announced
Just like there’s no special edition, no preorder bonuses have been announced, either. If that changes, or if some retailer gets it in its head to offer an exclusive preorder bonus for Preorder Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX, we’ll update this section.
Other Preorder Guides
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Preorder Guide
- Biomutant Preorder Guide
- Cyberpunk 2077 Preorder Guide
- Destroy All Humans Preorder Guide
- Doom Eternal Preorder Guide
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Greymoor Preorder Guide
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Preorder Guide
- The Last of Us Part II Preorder Guide
- Marvel’s Avengers Preorder Guide
- Nioh 2 Preorder Guide
- Ori and the Will of the Wisps Preorder Guide
- Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire Preorder Guide
- Resident Evil 3 Preorder Guide
- Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydrated Preorder Guide
- Watch Dogs: Legion Preorder Guide
Chris Reed is IGN’s shopping and commerce editor. You can follow him on Twitter @_chrislreed.[widget path=”ign/modules/recirc” parameters=”title=&type=articles%2Cvideos&tags=us-shopping&count=3&columnCount=3&theme=article”]
Link Source: Click Here