How Many Legendary Pokemon Appear in New Pokemon Snap
There are 10 Legendary (or Mythical!) Pokemon in New Pokemon Snap. You will need to have completed the New Pokemon Snap story before you’ll begin encountering New Pokemon Snap.
All Legendary Pokemon Locations in New Pokemon Snap
Tip: We are quite certain these Legendary Pokemon won’t appear until you have beaten the game, which is fine, because getting great photos of these illusive, rare, Legendary Pokemon is much easier with the burst photo mode turned on!
- Florio Nature Park (Day) starting at Research Level 2, in three different spots. One, sleeping in the tall grass near Pichu and Grookey, to the left of Bidoof‘s dam. Two, occasionally crossing the path with Pichu, Grookey, and sometimes Scorbunny, before entering the field of flowers. And three, near the crystabloom in the field of flowers. Throw an illumina orb at the crystabloom to wake Shaymin.
- Florio Nature Park (Night) at the beginning of the course to the right, looking up at the sign Scorbunny is on.
- Florio Nature Park Illumina Spot, on the cliff Meganium looks suspiciously around, near the middle of the course behind some trees to the left. Throw illumina orbs at the top of that cliff repeatedly into the grass to make it show itself before Meganium gets there.
See the detailed Shaymin guide to see exactly how to get 1, 2, 3, and 4-Star photos of it.”
Ho-Oh appears in the Fireflow Volcano course starting at Research Level 2. You’ll occasionally see Ho-Oh flying in the sky, most commonly to the right in the first area, beyond the crystabloom and Charmander there, and to the right in the second area as well, again beyond the crystabloom and Charmander. We haven’t found a specific method to summon Ho-Oh, and it shows up about half of the time, regardless if you activate the crystabloom or not.
- Photograph Ho-Oh in the sky in the first or second area.
- Take the alternate route to the right, to the blue lava caves.
- Throw an illumina orb at the three Rainbow Feathers that appear.
- On the left on the wall through the first tunnel.
- To the right, underneath the sleeping Torkoal.
- To the left in the same chamber, by the blue lava pools.
See the detailed Ho-Oh guide to see exactly how to get 1, 2, 3, and 4-Star photos of it!
Mew appears in the Founja Jungle (Night) course at the very start. As soon as the course starts, look behind you and use the Melody player. A pink ball will appear. Throw Fluffruit at it to make Mew appear. The pink orb will come in and out of view, allowing for multiple opportunities to photograph Mew, throughout the Founja Jungle (Night) course.
See the detailed Mew guide to see exactly how to get 1, 2, 3, and 4-Star photos of it.
See the detailed Celebi guide to see exactly how to get 1, 2, 3, and 4-Star photos of it.
See the detailed Jirachi guide to see exactly how to get 1, 2, 3, and 4-Star photos of it.
- Head to the Shiver Snowfields (Night) course guide pages to see how to unlock the alternate routes in the Day and Night courses (they affect each other). Once unlocked, they will always be available.
- With the alternate routes unlocked, you’ll emerge from an icy cave to a landscape with water, icebergs, and mountains. To the right, you’ll see a Jynx atop an Avalugg. Throw an Illumina orb at the Jynx. It will react by happily throwing its hands in the air.
- After Jynx has reacted, keep focused on the jagged cliff to the right. (Now is a good time to turn on burst photos, since Suicune, the embodiment of the wind, is quite fast!) Suicune will eventually emerge from behind the cliff.
- First, unlock the alternate route in the Lental Seafloor – Undersea, near the beginning of the course, and take that path.
- Eventually, you’ll find yourself in a deep cavern. Look around for the Lanturn here and toss an Illumina Orb at it. You’ll know you did it in time if it dives down.
- Keep an eye on the Frillish couple on the ledge. A Wailord will block your view for a few seconds, but when it passes, the Frillish will now be harassing the Lanturn from earlier. Toss an illumina orb at the Lanturn to free it.
- Grateful for the help, Lanturn will lead you to an alternate route through a dark, tight space. Unfortunately, you’ll need to do steps 2-4 each time you want to go to Lugia‘s lair.
- Once through the path helpfully lit by Lanturn, look to the right to see Lugia sleeping. To awaken the sleeping giant, toss illumina orbs at the crystabloom in front of it, and at the crystabloom behind it on the cliff by the Magikarp.
The Mythical Pokemon Manaphy can be found in the Maricopia Reef (Evening) Course after doing some very specific actions starting at Research Level 2. There are also two methods to making Manaphy show itslef.
- Near the end of the course, look to the right. There are Lapras beyond this island. Use your scanner to take this alternate path.
- Throw Illumina Orbs at all four Lapras, and spam the Melody player as the young Lapras and other Lapras approach each other and sing. All Lapras are glowing with the Illumina Orb’s effects for this to work.
- If done correctly, Manaphy will emerge from in between the two Lapras singing together.
See the full Manaphy guide on how to photograph all four of Manaphy’s poses, including the 4-Star pose in which Manaphy jumps out of the water.
- Take the alternate route to the crystal cave, where you first saw Mawile.
- Look straight down as you enter this area – there are two Carbink and a Mawile below.
- Hit those three Pokemon with Illumina Orbs, and Diancie will enter from the right.
See the full Diancie guide on how to photograph all four of Diancie’s poses.
Link Source: Click Here