Welcome, welcome, welcome, to Jumpin’ Jupiter!
In the future, the last cups of tea have have been scattered across the solar system. Our heroine, Jupiter, is on a mission to get them back at all costs!
Jumpin’ Jupiter is a Manic Miner style linear platformer that starts on the (Space!) Moon, and ends on Pluto – 35 levels of classic Speccy platforming action!
O = Left
P = Right
M = Jump
H = Pause
* A Speccy game for a new generation!
* 35 levels of platforming action!
* Avoid enemies!
* Collect tea!
* Timed blocks! Crumbling blocks! Conveyer belts! Oh my!
* Use keys to unlock exits!
* Colour clash! o/
* No sound fx! (due to the limits of PGD)
* An irritating tune!
Very Special thanks:
Sebastian Braunert, Jonathan Cauldwell, Jake May, Silver Shaman, MaryKate Clark, Blerkotron, Super Retroid, the Brothersheep, Craig and Ben Stevenson, Psychic Parrot, Mr. Tom and all my fellow Speccy fans 😀
Hope you like it!
Link Source: Click Here