- Harmonix is building upon 20 years of experience to create another innovative music game.
- Blend vocals, bass lines, beats and riffs to earn points and satisfy the crowd.
- Enjoy over 100 tracks at launch from artists like Billie Eilish, 50 Cent, The Clash, Post Malone, Lizzo, and many more.
Today, we are excited to announce a brand-new game from Harmonix and NCSoft – Fuser, a revolutionary step forward for the music game genre. Harmonix has a long history of innovation in the gaming space – establishing a reputation as the premier music gaming studio. Fuser builds on over 20 years of learnings – a testament to the things that have worked so well in games like Rock Band and Dance Central. Fuser also represents a new kind of music gaming experience; a bold reframing of how players can interact with, and develop a new appreciation for, musical content.
At its core, Fuser is a music mixing game that delivers the fantasy of headlining the world’s premier, non-stop music festival. With access to a 100+ song soundtrack that features global hits from some of the world’s biggest artists, players will seamlessly blend vocals, bass lines, beats and riffs as they play. As they’re mixing, players will earn points based on timing as well as their ability to satisfy crowd requests and level objectives.
Core to the innovative gameplay experience is the ability
for players to share their unique mixes socially, making their game
performances available for watching online with friends and the world.
As players progress through the game, they’ll unlock new
songs, new sounds, a wide variety of cosmetic options and also advanced
gameplay options that open up a stunning creative palette. Players will be able
to express themselves through live challenges, multiplayer modes and also
freestyle mode. Fuser is a musical playground where players can explore,
discover and perfect incredible mixes. Fuser gameplay is all about
creativity and experimentation, an audio canvas waiting for players to make
We’re inviting everyone to join us for the first hands-on
demos with Fuser at PAX East in Boston February 27 – March 1, and at EGX
Rezzed in London March 26 – March 28.
From hip-hop to rock, country to pop, the game’s tracklist
will include over 100 songs on the disc with additional DLC planned for launch.
The first 16 Artist and Songs will be announced and playable
at PAX East and Rezzed:
- 50 Cent – “In Da Club”
- Billie Eilish – “bad guy”
- Blue Öyster Cult – “(Don’t Fear) The Reaper”
- The Chainsmokers ft. Daya – “Don’t Let Me Down”
- The Clash – “Rock the Casbah”
- Fatboy Slim – “The Rockafeller Skank”
- Imagine Dragons – “Thunder”
- J. Balvin & Willy William – “Mi Gente”
- Lady Gaga – “Born This Way”
- Lil Nas X ft. Billy Ray Cyrus – “Old Town Road
- Lizzo – “Good As Hell”
- LMFAO ft. Lauren Bennett & GoonRock – “Party
- Migos – “Stir Fry”
- Post Malone – “Better Now”
- Smash Mouth – “All Star”
- Warren G & Nate Dogg – “Regulate”
Fuser is a bold new step into the world of interactive music experiences, and
we’re extremely excited to share more details throughout the year leading up to
the launch of the game in the Fall of 2020. We have electrifying plans to give
players more opportunities to play the game themselves between now and then.
Keep up to date with the latest on Fuser at the game’s official YouTube channel,
and Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook pages.
Link Source: Click Here