In the middle of a storm a man is involved in a car accident. When he wakes up he is disoriented and will try at all costs to find help in a nearby gas station. His search for help will take him where no one else has ventured before.
- A universe that we hope will be interesting with an unexpected story.
- A realistic or almost realistic design
- Puzzles to solve in a disturbed universe
- Original music created by Haakon Davidsen
- A narrator who takes part in this story
- It’s free
For the moment it is only available for Windows, we are still encountering problems to create a build for Linux, we are looking into it but it will only be available at the time of release, maybe sooner if we find a solution. No MAC version for now.
- Movement : You can switch between WASD and ZQSD
- Crouch : Left CTRL
- Inventory : TAB
- Interact : F
- Jump : Space Bar
You can follow us on our social networks to stay informed about the development of the game:
For now we propose you to discover the first minutes of gameplay (around 10 minutes)
Feel free to leave your feedbacks, but keep in mind that you are playing a prototype and that many changes are to be expected, be it graphical or narrative. These changes will be even better directed with your feedback.
We wish you a lot of fun playing Into The Light.
Link Source: Click Here