HOW WE KNOW WE’RE ALIVE is a free hour long melancholy, point-and-click narrative mystery set in the bible belt of Sweden.
Welcome to Härunga – a small industrial town in the bible belt of the mid–north of Sweden. You play as Sara, an aspiring writer who, after having been away for 10 years, returns home in order to investigate the tragic fate of her estranged best friend.
The days grow short quickly this far up north – and the rain never seems to let up…
Lovingly crafted and richly animated, explore the melancholy atmosphere of a small town that time seemingly forgot.
Meet old friends and enemies and piece together the mystery of what happened after your friendship tragically fell apart.
As in life, what you say will impact the things in hidden ways and not everything may be as it seems. Who is telling whose truth and can you know the difference?
HOW WE KNOW WE’RE ALIVE is a passion project among friends and completely free for everyone – forever. However, if you would really like to support this and future projects you can pay 2€ or more and get access to HOW WE KNOW WE’RE ALIVE – DELUXE EDITION which includes:
- 5x High quality custom made desktop wallpapers
- 6x High quality custom made phone backgrounds
- 4x Animated custom made phone backgrounds
- Mastered version of the original soundtrack including unused tracks, composed by Ivan Starenius
- Digital ART BOOK, with detailed versions of used and unused sprites and artwork
- A PDF of the original script, written by Imogen West-Knights
Created & directed by August Håkansson
Original soundtrack by Ivan Starenius
Contact and press: [email protected]augusthakansson.com
Link Source: Click Here