This page is part of IGN’s Valheim Wiki guide and details everything you need to know about using cheats and accessing the different Console Commands that are available.
From enabling god mode, killing all nearby enemies, teleporting, and even starting random events, we have you covered with every console command and cheat that is currently available to use Valheim.
How to Enable Cheats in Valheim
To start using cheats and other general console commands in Valheim, you will need to press F5 in order to bring up the console command box.
Before you can continue delving into the world of cheats, you will need to ensure that cheats are activated by typing “imacheater“. However, it is worth noting that cheats can only be used in singleplayer and will not work on multiplayer servers.
Complete Spawn Item List
WARNING: Please use the Spawn Item cheat at your own risk, as cheating can not only ruin your in-game experience but the items and quantity that use spawn into your world could potentially cause bugs, glitches, and possibly even break your world.
In order to spawn items through the console command cheat, you will need to firstly enable cheats by typing “imacheater“. Once you have successfully enable cheats, you will need to use the following code to spawn any item that you specify:
- spawn [item] [quantity] [level]
For those that may be new to using console commands, we have compiled an example code below that spawns in 50 Wood.
Thankfully, Reddit user Demogrim has done the hard work for us and has complied a complete list of all spawnable items and their required code. To view the entire list of all items that can be spawned through the command, please click the link below.
All Console Commands in Valheim
Listed below are all of the current console commands and cheats that you can enable while playing Valheim.
All Cheat Codes
- god – Enables God Mode.
- pos – Print current player position.
- goto [x,z] – Teleport to entered coordinates.
- killall – Kills all nearby enemies.
- tame – tames all nearby tamable animals.
- exploremap – Explore entire map.
- resetmap – Reset map exploration.
- location – Spawn location.
- freefly – Freefly Photo Mode.
- ffsmooth – Freefly smoothness.
- event [name] – Start event.
- stopevent – Stop current event.
- raiseskill [skill] [amount] – Raise skill level (for example raiseskill jump 100).
- resetcharacter – Reset Character data.
- dpsdebug – Toggle dps debug print.
- save – Force save of world.
- removedrops – Remove all item-drops in area.
- resetwind – Resets the wind.
- players [nr] – Force difficulty scale (0 = Reset).
- spawn [item] [quantity] [level] – Spawns the specified item.
- removedrops – Removes dropped items in the area.
- debugmode – Enables Creative Mode
- Z – Pressing Z while in Creative Mode will allow you to enter Flying Mode
- K – Pressing K while in Creative Mode kills all enemies in the area.
- B – Pressing B while in Creative Mode will allow you to repair any items without a Workbench, along with free placements of any items.
All Sever Commands
- help – List all command
- kick [name/ip/userID] – Kick player from server.
- ban [name/ip/userID] – Ban player from server.
- unban [name/ip/userID] – Unban player from server.
- banned – List banned players.
- ping – Show ping.
- lodbias [0-5] – Set draw distance for server.
- info – Print system info.
Link Source: Click Here