From August 6 to August 8, take a musical journey into magical new realities where Fortnite and Ariana Grande collide. Dive into the Rift Tour!
The Rift Tour: Five Showtimes
Fans all around the world can catch the Rift Tour, as the experience spans five showtimes over three days. Make sure to jump in early! Players should log into Fortnite at least 60 minutes before a show begins, and the Rift Tour Playlist should be live 30 minutes before each show. (The Rift Tour is not different each showtime, but changing your Outfit or Wrap selection for each will alter the effects you experience.)
- Show 1 – Friday, August 6 @ 6 PM ET
- Show 2 – Saturday, August 7 @ 2 PM ET
- Show 3 – Sunday, August 8 @ 12 AM ET
- Show 4 – Sunday, August 8 @ 10 AM ET
- Show 5 – Sunday, August 8 @ 6 PM ET
Before Ariana’s arrival, the Rift Tour kicks off with Fortnite-themed experiences – pairing popular tracks with moments based on elements from the game.
The Rift Tour is better when you’re going on the journey with your friends. Visit Fortnite’s website for more details on the Rift Tour schedule or to select which showtime(s) you plan to attend. You can even find out which show(s) your friends are planning to attend by using the in-game Rift Tour tab!
Icon Series – Ariana Grande
Celebrate Ariana’s run in the Rift Tour with her arrival in the Item Shop and Icon Series. As a sneak peek of what will be available check out the Ariana Grande Outfit and Piggy Smallz Back Bling.
Complete In-Game Quests
Between July 29 and August 8, you can unlock special rewards by completing Rift Tour Quests. Once you hop into the game, head over to the Rift Tour tab to check out the Quests available. Head back to the Rift Tour tab after the event for new Quests you can complete for rewards! Before the Tour rewards include Cosmic Cuddles Loading Screen (Art by Delicious Design League), Rift-sterpiece Spray, and Cloudy Kitty Emoticon
Speaking of rewards, the Cuddly Cloudcruiser commemorative Umbrella will be given to everyone who attends a showing of the Rift Tour.
Fortnite Crew Bonus Rewards
As a Fortnite Crew benefit during the Rift Tour, active subscribers who log in anytime from August 5 at 10 AM ET to August 9 at 10 AM ET will receive the Rainbow Cloudcruiser Umbrella, the Skye up High Loading Screen, and a Rift Tour-themed Banner.
Get Ready for the Show
Does Ariana’s arrival mark your first time in Fortnite? Get yourself in position to be ready for the Rift Tour!
- Download Fortnite for free: Fortnite is available for Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S here on the Xbox Store.
- Download the latest update: Before the Rift Tour’s first show on August 6, be sure that you’ve downloaded the most recent game update. Give yourself plenty of time to download the game ahead of time so there aren’t any delays in joining the show.
- Get in the game early! We recommend jumping into Fortnite at least 60 minutes before your desired showtime. The Rift Tour Playlist should go live 30 minutes ahead of each show. Note: Our goal is to accommodate everyone who wishes to attend, but if capacity is reached, please join us for one of the other shows.
- Encore shows! The Rift Tour dates will not be region-locked. We’ve selected times to make sure the show can be attended by everyone.
See you on the Rift Tour!
Epic Games Inc.
Fight in a cosmic war in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7: Invasion. Alien forces have infiltrated the Island while Doctor Slone leads the IO forces against them. Jump into battle by taking up both side’s tech: abduct your foes in a flying Saucer, blast enemies with the Rail Gun, create your own Alien in the Battle Pass, and more. As the Season progresses and the war escalates, new weaponry will be deployed and the battlefield will be shaken up. The battle for the Island begins now.
Fortnite is the completely free multiplayer game where you and your friends collaborate to create your dream Fortnite world or battle to be the last one standing. Play both Battle Royale and Fortnite Creative for FREE. Download now and jump into the action.
This download also gives you a path to purchase the Save the World co-op PvE campaign during Fortnite’s Early Access season.
Link Source: Click Here