The sequel to the horror j-RPG Fear & Hunger. The game takes place in the same universe, but it is a stand-alone story and no prior knowledge of the series is required.
Join the discord channel: https://discord.gg/2QsZZW4
CAUTION! The game has content that is ADULTS ONLY! This includes gore, drugs and violence. There is mild nudity in the demo too. Though there might be more explicit scenes coming later on! Many of the themes in the game can be found offensive. Anyone proceeding with the game should be aware of this and if you are sensitive to such subjects, it might be better to look elsewhere.
The game takes place in an alternative take on the real world, where religions and occult are a lot more prevalent and where ancient deities are still worshipped in everyday life. The year is 1942 and the world has just gone through decades of turmoil with two great wars behind and no end in sight for the despair.
You can pick one of the many characters, each with their own story set around the city of Prehevil. Each character comes to the city with different motives, but it soon becomes painfully clear that things are not right in the city and it is up to you to solve the mysteries behind the horrors that took over the nearby areas. There are powers at play that go beyond human comprehension.
- Slow burn horror atmosphere
- Gameplay mixing turn-based battles and real-time combat on the field
- Strategic dismember combat system
- 3 day game cycle
- Freedom to explore the area without a set path
- Punishing gameplay that demands you to come up with strategies of your own
- Custom art with an original style blending together pixel art and digital painting
- Original atmospheric music
- Many different playable characters/classes (the latest demo has 4 characters)
Link Source: Click Here