The game is simple, you have to escape a mansion by finding a red key to open the main gate (a red one). In order to find it you will have to complete different tasks and puzzles. Also be aware of the “Ayuwoki”… He can hear you(Literally). To avoid him you can hide in “hide spots” that are located in the furniture, behind objects or under the tables, just keep an eye on the lower right corner icon for an eye with crossed line, that means you are hidden. Anyway, inside the game there is a “instructions” window (i recommend you to read it). Enjoy :).
**ESCAPE THE AYUWOKI – STEAM REMAKE IS ALREADY ON THE STORE!**
OFFICIAL DISCORD SERVER: https://discord.gg/kAJpwDR
OFFICIAL IG ACCOUNT: https://www.instagram.com/deadlycrowgames/
OFFICIAL TWITTER : https://twitter.com/DeadlyCrowGames
IMPORTANT: The macOS and Linux versions has been uploaded but not officially tested yet.
– Added new zones in the map: The bunker, “Thank you” room.
– Added new item (Green key).
– Added the 2 tapes that were missing last version.
– New voice acting recordings.
– LEVEL CHANGES, some objects has been removed and others has been added.
– Ayuwoki monster patrol points has been re-arranged.
– Ayuwoki’s capability of hearing your mic has been modified, now it only hears above -15 db. If you are a content creator and this really bothers you, hold F12 and then press F10 to disable it. Do the oposite to enable it again, hold F10 and press F12. PD: You have to do this each time you start over IN-GAME, not in the main menu.
– Main menu music changed for audio track made by Natal Castro.
– Credits changed.
– Overall progression of the game changed, now you have to follow a linear path to be able to exit the mansion, completing tasks and finding items.
A great thanks to all the people involved in the new update!
DISCLAIMER: This game contains very gory scenes, blood, bodies, flickering lights, etc. So if you are a sensitive person we DO NOT recommend you to play this game. You have been warned. Also this game is inspired solely by a meme/creepy pasta which gained popularity in the past month called “AYUWOKI”, which is at the same time inspired by an animatronic figure. We are not making a joke about anyone or trying to damage the public image of any person or entity with this short game. That said, this is only a horror game inspired by a meme/creepy pasta and nothing more than that. If you give any other meaning to this game it is completely up to you.
Link Source: Click Here