“My resolve in returning here has all but faltered, but I must escape… while I still have the chance.”
EDEN is a horror game unlike any other; rejecting the tired clichés of gore and jumpscares. Instead, everything is in service of the overall atmosphere: a surreal dreamscape that unravels the further one delves into it.
A cross between P.T. with Edith Finch and The Stanley Parable, the surreal experience of EDEN pushes the boundaries and delivers a unique take on the genre. Just what that entails, well… that’s for you to discover.
- Over an hour of branching gameplay
- Multiple, unique endings
- An ever-shifting environment that reacts to the player
- Beautifully realised art style that forms the dreamscape
- Subtle, environmental horror with strong visual design
- Rich sound design that contributes to immersion
- Fully diegetic – no UI and no “gamey” elements like timers or a healthbar
- Cyclical narrative structure told through gameplay interactions and the environment
Developed over a few months by a six-person graduate team, EDEN is now available for you to play. Be wary, however, that once you enter its halls, you may not be able to escape. Welcome home.
Link Source: Click Here