How to Find Daisy Mae the Turnip Seller 
After you’ve unlocked Nook’s Cranny, you’ll start getting a visit from an orange boar named Daisy Mae every Sunday morning. Daisy Mae will leave around noon. You can find Daisy Mae by walking around your island. She’s small, so if you don’t see her, she might be hidden behind some trees!
- Daisy Mae Time Available: Sundays from 5am to 12pm
This relative of Joan sells turnips and they’re not for eating! Instead, you’ll treat these like stocks — yeah, you read that right. It’s called the Sow Joan’s Stalk Market, to be exact.
(See How to Unlock Nook’s Cranny if you haven’t already!)
Sow Joan’s Stalk Market is a great way to make money on turnips, but it can be risky. The idea is to buy turnips at a low price and sell them at a high price before they spoil.
When to Buy Turnips from Daisy Mae
Daisy Mae’s turnip prices will be different each Sunday, and can be 92, 97, etc, each. Regardless, you have to buy them in bundles of 10. Buying turnips under 100 bells is usually a good bet. Consider writing down how much you bought them for, or take a screenshot of the price for reference.
If you want to play this game make sure you have a lot of Bells on you! Like stocks in real life, playing the stalk market is an investment, and so long as you sell your turnips before they rot, you should make money back.
You cannot plant turnips, so don’t try to grow more!
If you bought an abundance of turnips, you may be wondering where to put them. Well, you can’t put them in your house inventory, but you can just leave them on the floor. Yes, really, just leave them on the floor in your house until you want to sell.
When to Sell Turnips
Like in Animal Crossings before, these turnips go bad after a week, so after you invest, you have a whole week to sell them. Timmy and Tommy won’t buy them on Sunday, so you must sell turnips before the following Sunday on any other day (you can’t sell them in the drop-off box, though.)
When you decide to sell is entirely up to you, but keep an eye out for higher rates. Timmy and Tommy will sometimes offer fewer Bells than you paid for your turnips. Try to avoid this at all costs.
Turnip prices fluctuate in the morning and again in the afternoon, from anywhere between 50 and 600+ Bells in either direction. If you don’t like the morning price, check in the afternoon. You’re more likely to see turnips going for 100+ Bells, but if you’re lucky, they’ll go for well over 500 and even into 600 Bells territory.
Those high prices seem to be rare, so consider working with friends or an online community to find the best turnip selling price.
Here are some stalk market and turnip tips to keep in mind:
- If you time travel to or past Sunday, your current turnips will spoil.
- Traveling back in time will automatically spoil your turnips. Even if you go back to the previous Sunday, buy more, and go back forward, the price on that day you came from will change.
- If you leave rotten turnips out, they’ll attract ants.
- You can travel to other ACNH islands to get a different selling price from Timmy and Tommy. See if your friends get a better offer then take advantage of that!
- While buying turnips from Daisy Mae, you can hit a button in the top right of the number pad that says “Buy the Max” if you don’t want to do the math of how many turnips you can afford. This takes your inventory space into account too, so if you only have one spot open, it’ll only allow you to buy one bundle of turnips.
Link Source: Click Here