How to Find Zipper the Bunny
Zipper is the character you need to speak with to find out more about this elusive Easter-themed event, and he can be found wandering around your island on the first day of the event. After initiating a conversation with him, Zipper will tell you all about Bunny Day (April 12) and the MANY eggs and egg recipes you can find until then. He gives you a Bunny Day Bed DIY recipe and an objective: Find the rest of the bunny day recipes and craft them, and he’ll reward you!
If for some reason you aren’t seeing any Bunny Day themed items on your island, save and exit the game, then close the application down completely before starting it back up again. It’s possible that your game hasn’t been updated accordingly! If your game is updated, it will show Ver 1.1.1 a or Ver 1.1.2. You can read more about the New Horizons updates on the Updates and Patch Notes page if you want to see exactly what’s changed in each version.
If you’re wondering how to find Zipper, he can be found walking around the island so be sure to check on the beach, around trees, houses, flowers, etc… Zipper disappears from the island after the first day of the event but if you missed him, check your mailbox. He will send you a letter in the mail getting you up to speed.
Types of Bunny Eggs and How to Find Them
Bunny eggs are the primary items required to craft Bunny Day recipes. There are 6 different egg types in total, each found in different places and require different methods to get them. The Bunny Day egg types and their locations include:
- Leaf Eggs: can be found hanging from Cherry Blossom trees. Just shake the trees as you would if you were collecting fruit.
- Wood Eggs: can be found by striking trees with a stone ax and will fall out periodically alongside wood.
- Sky Egg: are carried by pastel-colored balloon gifts. Just shoot them down with a slingshot.
- Earth Eggs: are buried beneath cracks in the ground like fossils. Dig them up with a shovel.
- Stone Eggs: can be found by hitting stones with a shovel and pop out alongside stones, clay, iron and gold nuggets. Remember to do the rock trick for best results!
- Water Eggs: can be obtained by fishing. Grab your fishing pole and fish as normal. Some of the fish you see in the water are actually bunny eggs!
Bunny Day Egg Recipes and What You Need to Craft Them
There are a few ways to get Bunny Day egg recipes. The first is talking to villagers. Like usual, talking to your island inhabitants can at some point result in a neat recipe. You may have also noticed an increase in balloon gifts. These pastel-colored parcels can be popped to get sky eggs or obtain new bunny egg recipes.Lastly, simply hoarding the various kinds of bunny eggs can unlock new recipes as well. Luckily, most eggs are fairly easy to come by!
View all the Bunny Day egg recipes in the slideshow below, or click on any recipe listed to see them individually.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons – All Bunny Day DIY Recipes
For more on Animal Crossing: New Horizons, we encourage our entomologists to check out our bug guide and our angling enthusiasts to check out our fish guide.
Felicia Miranda is SEO Editor at IGN by day and a mech-wielding space pirate at night. Find her obsessively playing Animal Crossing during the quarantine on Twitter @FeliciaVagabond.
Link Source: Click Here