Another peaceful day
I have a story to tell!
Experience a day of adventure in a peaceful rural city in this prologue chapter for A Space For The Unbound
This is the prologue chapter and proof of concept of A Space For The Unbound, an upcoming slice-of-life adventure game with beautiful pixel art set in the late 90s rural Indonesia that tells a story about overcoming anxiety, depression, and the relationship between a boy and a girl with supernatural powers.
This is the proof of concept prototype expanded from Mojiken Studio’s internal game jam session. We are still trying to figure out the full game’s experience, so your feedback and review on this Prologue will help us a lot in shaping the final game.
- Prologue chapter with 15-20 minutes of play.
- Throwback to the 90s! Let us take you to Indonesia in the late 90s.
- Explore rural Indonesia and enjoy its relaxing atmosphere with a hint of supernatural events.
- Chat and interact with other townfolks and listen to their personal stories.
- Dive into people’s minds Inception-style.
- Listen to beautiful music composed by Masdito “Ittou” Bachtiar
~ WISHLIST THE FULL GAME ON STEAM ~
Link Source: Click Here